9th Judicial Circuit, Dekalb County, Alabama HomepageCourtsDekalb County Clerk of CourtFormsLinks

Child Support Information

Important Notice

If you are receiving child support through the court, it is your responsibility to notify the ACDD of any address change.  Failure to do so may result in child support payments being late.

For matters concerning the Alabama Central Disbursement Division, their contact information is:

P. O. Box 244015
Montgomery, Alabama 36124

For matters concerning the Department of Human Resources, their contact information is:

DeKalb County Department of Human Resources
2301 Briarwood Avenue
Fort Payne, Alabama 35968
(256) 844-2700